Valley of flowers declares as a National park 1982 and it is also the part of UNESCO world Heritage site located in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. It’s situated at the attitude of the 3658 meters above sea level. The area covered by park is 8,750 ha.
Day: 01 Haridwar – Joshimath (267 km/9 hr approx)
Pick up from Haridwar, drive to Joshimath via Haridwar, Rishikesh, Srinagar, and Rudraprayag. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 02 Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangari (21km/55 min) – (13kms trek)
After breakfast depart to Govindghat. En route visit Narsingh Temple, and Adi Shankaracharya Math at Joshimath, & drive to Govindghat via Pulna and Bhyundar village, it is the start point for the trek of 13kms to Ghangaria. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 03 Ghangaria –Valley of Flowers – Ghangaria (3.5kms trek)
Early morning, start trekking for 3.5kms to reach the Valley of flowers. Enjoy a full day at leisure roaming around the beautiful valley. In the evening back to Ghangaria. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 04 Ghangaria – Govindghat – Joshimath (13kms trek)
After breakfast, trek back to Govindghat, then drive for Joshimath. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 05 Joshimath –Haridwar (267 km/9 hr approx)
After breakfast, depart to Haridwar via Srinagar Garhwal, Rudraprayag, and Rishikesh. En route visit the Confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda River which is called Devprayag. After driving drop Haridwar. The trip ends with sweet memories.
||HOTEL NAME (Standard)
||Hotel Grand kailash or Similar
||Hotel Kuber or similar
- Accommodation in Rooms on a Double, Triple & Quad Sharing Basis.
- Hotel accommodation as per package or similar hotels.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Tempo Traveller.
- Driver allowance.
- Toll taxes, permit Interstate taxes, Parking, etc.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- All applicable taxes.
- AC will be On till Rishikesh,
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets.
- Rest All Meals.
- Table drinks.
- travel / personal health insurance.
- personal expenses of the clients or any
- other expenses incurred due to bad weather.
- Triuginarayan, Chopta sightseeings As Per Direct Payment Basis.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates mentioned in the package are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and the advance amount is deposited either in Cheque/cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages, the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in the selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in a similar hotel or higher category rooms where you had to pay the differences.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the canceled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated to us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. The cancellation policy shall be applicable in such a case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is at the guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
- 100% payment is to be made on arrival.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check-in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check-in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and the number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- A similar hotel will be given in case of non-availability and the operator is authorized to change the hotel if required.
- The Tour operator is authorized to change the route or itinerary if required.
- Violation of the company’s policy or misbehaving with any of the company’s staff will lead to the cancelation of the package with no refund.
- For early check-in and late check-out payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- In the case of international travel, rates may vary based on changes in ROE or any other fluctuation in the international market or subject to availability.
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotel. The company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driver’s License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel/camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. The company is not responsible for any ID proof-related issues.
- For extra adults, many hotels provide extra mattresses also instead of an extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only an extra bed instead of an extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have a certain kind of allergy (especially to food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels/resorts do not have lifts so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally, hotel check-in time is 14:00 hrs. and checkout time is 11:00 hrs. across India. Confirm early check-in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in the cost. Kindly contact the hotel directly if you want complimentary early check-in or late check-out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heaters or Wi-Fi. The normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in a package, they will be served on a set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for the menu. Some hotels have a Meal credit policy instead of a Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotels – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then an extra amount should be paid directly at the respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason, if Vehicle breaks down due to technical reasons, we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped/parked vehicles.
- Drivers will not drive in No entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jams. The normal working hours of the driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill areas roads driving after sunset and music are not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visits to some particular place kindly mention it in advance because some places are having very high charges for parking.
- Tour destination/route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be changed)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking, we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserve the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destinations/hill stations, some of the road/shopping market/mall roads have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depending on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation, guests have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on a direct payment basis, this cost is not included in the ideal package inclusion.
- Sometimes vehicle parking areas little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- The vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in the itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits, or substitute sightseeing kindly contact the company. A refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform the company in advance or discuss these things with the company rather than the driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However, in case of sometime issues with some particular place, we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will b made if the situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, roadblocks, heavy snowfall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at
- airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- The company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of a person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company. The company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- ABD Holidays Here expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. ABD Holidays considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun India.
- On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with the booking terms & conditions, payment policy, and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package and acknowledge that it fits into your budget and requirement.